Your gut is the center of your body; it has a direct or indirect effect on the rest of the body in one way or another. This Digestive Refresh review will analyze UMZU’ digestive supplement in detail. Before we get to that, though, we need to talk about poor digestion and why it’s a major health wreaker.
The Health Implications of Indigestion
Food that doesn’t completely digest sits in the gut where it putrefies and produces toxins inside the colon. When you experience constipation, the toxins congest the intestinal wall around the liver. This organ has the all-important task of filtering out toxins. However, it does have a breaking point, much the same way an air filter can only do so much filtering before becoming clogged.
As more toxins bypass the liver, it makes its way into the heart, kidneys, skeletal muscles, and lymphatic tissue. If not cleansed, disease and chronic illness eventually arise.
That’s not all. A 2012 study published in the National Institute of Health revealed that common toxins like mercury, lead, and arsenic may cause widespread behavioral and cognitive problems.
Bottom line: if you experience common symptoms of indigestion, then you likely have unsafe levels of toxins. Your body is long due for a cleanse.
How Does Indigestion Affect Muscle Gain and Fat Loss?
We know most of our loyal readers are aiming to build a better body. Kinobody, after all, is first and foremost a fitness site. Well, poor digestion doesn’t just affect health but it may also affect strength gains and weight loss.
Studies have actually found correlations between obesity and high levels of bad gut microbiota. Researchers also suspect leaky gut syndrome may lower testosterone levels. Leaky gut leads to yeast and fungal overgrowth. In turn, this increases the level of ethanol in the blood. Ethanol alters hormones at the chemical level, turning testosterone into estrogen.
What Is Digestive Refresh?
Okay, now that you understand the consequences of indigestion, we can proceed with our Digestive Refresh review. As you can probably infer from its name, this product is an intestinal cleanse supplement.
Does that make you skeptical?
We completely understand if you’re on the fences because the market is saturated with colon and liver cleansing products. Our crew at Kinobody have experimented with and evaluated various so-called cleansers over the years. While a few were somewhat promising, the majority did absolutely nothing.
So, how is Digestive Refresh different?
This product got our attention for the following reasons:
- All the ingredients are all-natural. We’ll break down the ingredients in a second
- The active ingredients are in their most bioavailable form
- Independent research has verified the ingredients as beneficial for the digestive tract
- It contains zero in way of inactive ingredients. These do nothing other than “pad” or “fill out” the pill or powder.
Digestive Refresh Review: The Ingredients
UMZU have thoroughly researched each and every ingredient with the research to back up every claim. The studies are from independent sources and not company-funded research as is so often the case.
- Cascara sagrada – Native American tribes used this buckthorn-derived herb for its natural laxative relief. Studies show this herb has medicinal qualities for treating chronic constipation.
- Bentonite Clay – Contains minerals with a negative electromagnetic charge that draws toxins (and especially heavy metals) out the body. Studies also show bentonite clay may be effective in drawing out harmful alfatoxins.
- Aloe ferox – this close cousin of the aloe vera plant is a known laxative that cleanses the colon. Research also shows that it relieves constipation.
- Milk Thistle – This plant is a powerful liver detoxifier. Strengthening the liver increases the organ’s ability to filter out toxins from the bloodstream. Studies suggest milk thistle may combat alcohol and acute liver disease.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract – Have you noticed that saliva thickens when eating spicy foods? Saliva promotes digestion and food breakdown. Cayenne pepper, in particular, contains the compound capsicum, which studies show improve gastrointestinal health.
- Slippery Elm – In one study, subjects that supplemented with slippery elm saw a 20% increase in stool frequency. They also reported less straining during bowel movements.
Notice that every ingredient has a link to an independent study. These aren’t mere claims conjured up by UMZU. The ingredients are also from nature and not synthetic derivatives born in a lab. These are all huge selling points in our eyes.
How Long to See Results?
Most users notice a difference within 15 days. A few have even noticed changes within hours of their first serving. By results, we mean less bloating, less gas, and more frequent and strain-free bowel movements. Others have reported more cognitive clarity and a general feeling of being “lighter.”
In any case, UMZU recommends trying Digestive Refresh for at least 60 days, or two full bottles’ worth. If you notice no changes for the better, then the company provides a money-back guarantee.
What About Side Effects?
Since Digestive Refresh is all-natural, we don’t see why anyone would experience negative effects. The only exception is if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. We’re not really familiar with any of the ingredients being known allergens other than cayenne pepper extract. If you’re sensitive to spicy foods, you may experience eye irritation, cough, phlegm, or hoarseness.
Since Digestive Refresh is in pill form, though, you should be fine unless you’re as sensitive as sensitive gets.
Digestive Refresh Review: Our Final Verdict?
After evaluating dozens of stomach cleansing products over the years, we believe that very few meet the quality assurance the way Digestive Refresh does. UMZU won us over in this supplement category with its all-natural and scientifically proven ingredients. After reading up on the studies, we are thoroughly convinced that Digestive Refresh will restore your body’s innate ability to digest food, eliminate toxins, and absorb nutrients.
Try Digestive Refresh for yourself. With UMZU’s money-back promise, you have nothing to lose other than years of accumulated toxins.