How to Build a Fitness Business
In this podcast, I sit down with the founder and owner of the Personal Training Development Centre, Jon Goodman, to discuss how to build a successful fitness business.
I know many of my readers and listeners are personal trainers or are considering a career or business in the fitness industry. What better way than to get on one of the top experts on building a successful fitness business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to build gratification points into a long term fitness program or business (9:00)
- How to achieve your goals by breaking the journey down into small manageable chunks (11:30)
- How to use NLP ‘priming tactics’ to get yourself into state for training or work (13:50)
- The dark side of building a successful business (21:00)
- The power of an isolation period to experience clarity and your ultimate purpose (30:00)
- How to stop chasing validation and start living now (37:00)
- The two best books for building a successful fitness business (47:40)
Jon Goodman is the author of the top selling book, Ignite the Fire: The Secrets to Building a Successful Personal Training Business. If you’re interested in building a personal training business, it’s a must have resource!
Watch The Video Here