How to Build a Fitness Business
In this podcast, I sit down with the founder and owner of the Personal Training Development Centre, Jon Goodman, to discuss how to build a successful fitness business.
I know many of my readers and listeners are personal trainers or are considering a career or business in the fitness industry. What better way than to get on one of the top experts on building a successful fitness business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to build gratification points into a long term fitness program or business (9:00)
- How to achieve your goals by breaking the journey down into small manageable chunks (11:30)
- How to use NLP ‘priming tactics’ to get yourself into state for training or work (13:50)
- The dark side of building a successful business (21:00)
- The power of an isolation period to experience clarity and your ultimate purpose (30:00)
- How to stop chasing validation and start living now (37:00)
- The two best books for building a successful fitness business (47:40)
Jon Goodman is the author of the top selling book, Ignite the Fire: The Secrets to Building a Successful Personal Training Business. If you’re interested in building a personal training business, it’s a must have resource!
Watch The Video Here
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!