Brandon Morrison on Strongman Training
Today’s guest is Brandon Morrison, founder of Lift Big Eat Big, on distilling the heavily circulated myths that plague the fitness industry. Using credible studies (and a trusted, well-tested approach), Brandon raises the bar of human performance. His expertise extends to topics relating to fitness, nutrition, recovery, strength and mass gains.
In this episode me, co-host Tom Ness and Brandon have an in-depth conversation on how to maximize your time in the gym and get the most out of your nutrition.
- How to train for the dynamic Strongman competitions
- Top nutrition principles to properly support building muscle and size
- How to build real world strength and athleticism
- The best ‘strongman’ exercises and variations
- How to utilize these top exercises for building strength and functionally
- How to overcome a plateau or what you think a plateau really is
- How beginners can add strength while building a solid foundation
- Top methods for training your abs
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!