Why You Must Rotate Your Key Lifts
In Today’s episode, Tom and I discuss how to hit personal records year round using one simple technique from one of the strongest powerlifting gyms in the world – West Side Barbell.
By applying this simple technique to your training, you can make incredible progress on your key lifts – incline bench, weighted chins, overhead presses and biceps curls, as well as your leg lifts.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why building strength and staying lean is very hard to do
- First things first – key concepts to maximizing strength and muscle growth
- Why even the most effective routines will cause strength plateau’s
- Exactly what to do when you hit a plateau (it’s completely counter productive)
- How to get stronger year round, stay injury free and build the best physique of your life
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...