Gain Muscle Without Fat
In this video/podcast, you’ll learn how to gain muscle while maintaining sleek definition. Some people don’t think this is possible.
Interestingly enough, I’ve had hundreds of men go through my programs who have gained muscle without adding any fat, and in some cases, while dropping fat.
This was accomplished with intermittent fasting, training three days per week and focusing on getting stronger on key lifts.
You can download the Kinobody Mega Training Guide that goes hand in hand with this video.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why training just three days per week will help you make faster progress
- What is MEGA Training and how you can use it to build muscle without fat
- Why doing the minimalist style training will help you build muscle on lower calories
- Why building muscle is simple, get stronger and you will grow
- Can you gain muscle in a calorie deficit
- Nutrition strategies to promote muscle growth and fat loss
- The maximum amount of muscle you can gain as a natural
- How to set your calories for lean muscle growth
- Why Intermittent Fasting is really effective for lean muscle gain
- The best macronutrient ratio’s to best express muscle gene expression (it’s not what you think)
- The benefits of using low calorie days on a lean bulk
- How Christian Bale went from 125 lbs in the Machinist to 195 lbs for Batman in six months
If you want to build muscle and stay lean, I’d suggest going through the Greek God Program! The results are pretty mind blowing.
What’s more, people following the workout routines and strategies from the course are adding about 40-50 lbs to their key lifts in just 3-4 months.
That translates to some pretty crazy muscle growth!
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!