Video #3: How To Go From Skinny To Muscular
“WHAT GETS MEASURED, GETS MANAGED” – Peter Drucker
This quote is one of my favorites and it means a lot regarding your muscle building success.
Us skinny guys need to put an emphasis on tracking all metrics. Especially, the daily calorie surplus and weight/reps lifted in the gym.
Tracking these things allows you to figure out exactly what works for you! We are indeed, all different. Of course the concepts are the same, but everyone needs to find what I like to call the “sweet spot.“
The sweet spot is when you find out how many calories, workout times, amount of sleep, etc., is best for your muscle and strength gains.
What this then enables you to do is repeat this over and over again.
And if something isn’t right, you’ll be able to make tweaks and keep moving forward.
This is how you create lasting results.
Now these 3 short videos are not nearly enough to teach you all the protocols to rapidly build muscle and strength.
And this is why I created Gain The Muscle.
Gain The Muscle is the hardgainer’s guide to building strength & gaining muscle.
The biggest section of Gain The Muscle is structured around mastering your nutrition.
With everything from how much to eat, appetite control, and how to effortlessly eat more with diet hacks; you’ll finally be able to conquer your skinniness and struggling to eat more food for muscle and strength gains will be a thing of the past.
Gain The Muscle is designed to have you making the fastest strength and muscle gains as fast as possible with super effective training protocols. And you can do this with no more than 3 workouts a week.
And that’s not all.
Inside the Gain The Muscle Program, you’ll also discover…
- The 5 Levels of mastering your nutrition
- How to manipulate your meager appetite with the best food choices and diet hacks
- The 5 essential lifts for building rock-hard muscle and sculpting the ideal male body
- Optimal training frequency to always hit the gym fresh and recharged. Leading to constant personal records.
- How to plan your lifting protocol so you can easily build insane strength and muscle as quickly as possible
- How to master the art of strength progressions so you never hit a plateau again
- How to track your progress so you know exactly what to do to stay on track and continually make gains.
- The improved “pump” training technique that stimulates maximum muscle fiber recruitment and takes your physique to the next level when combined with heavy lifting.
- The fitness standards to strive for that set the stage for the “turning point” with your physique.
No matter how bad you think your genetics are, you can start building muscle and strength easier and faster than you ever once believed with Gain The Muscle.
I’m beyond excited to announce…
Gain The Muscle is now LIVE!
If you’re ready to go from skinny to muscular, click the button below to learn more about Gain The Muscle: