How to Hit Single Digit Bodyfat
In this podcast, I jump on the line with one of my followers, Malcolm Boyce! Malcolm achieved a stunning transformation in only 10 weeks following my Aggressive Fat Loss nutrition program (with warrior shredding program workouts).
He dropped his waist from 34″ all the way down to a flawless 31.5″ at a height of 5’11.* All while improving strength! He traded a beefy football player/wrestler look for that of a lean and chiseled warrior.
In this episode, I pick his brain and we learn how he succeeded on this journey, uncovering plenty of tips on how you can achieve great results too!
Oh and big news – I’ve recently completely re-hauled my Aggressive Fat Loss program. And I’ve made it my most up to date and complete fat loss course, ever! I’m contemplating dropping my personal coaching program because of how effective this thing is.
If you want to be notified on the release date (very soon) go here – Aggressive Fat Loss 2.0. If you have the original course, you will be able to get the new course for a small upgrade investment, since this is way more comprehensive. Anyways….
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The importance of taking your mind off getting lean and focusing on the day to day journey (5:30)
- How Malcolm was able to break free of his carbophobia and get to his leanest physique ever (11:00)
- Malcolm’s experiences with intermittent fasting and his coffee trick for people that hate coffee (12:00)
- Malcolm’s experience with counting his macros and how he learned to do it (14:20)
- Malcolm’s favorite filling and delicious meals on an intermittent fasting diet plan (16:55)
- How to maintain a high sex drive and energy levels on an aggressive diet (22:50)
- Why rapid fat loss diets aren’t worth it and probably won’t work in the long run (24:00)
- Why you don’t need cardio to lose fat and stay lean (30:00)
- How smashing your fitness goals can change your entire life (33:00)
- The most important first two steps you must take to reach your long term goals (35:20)
- How to eat like shit and stay lean (39:00)
- The main reason why we track macros, no one will admit this (40:50)
- How to deal with people judging you for eating big meals like a boss (42:30)
- And much more…
Watch The Video Here
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!