Athleticism and Strength Training
How to Train for Athleticism
In today’s episode of the Road To Ripped podcast we discuss:
- The problem most people have when they try to be both aesthetic AND athletic
- Where conventional strength training misses the mark with sports
- The two sides of the athletic coin
- What does it mean to be highly athletic?
- Why football players have higher vertical jumps than basketball players
- The solution to your athletic problems
- How to train to be an excellent athlete and still look outstanding
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...