Best Foods to Eat on a Cut
In this video/podcast, I get down to brass tax explaining the best foods to promote a lean and chiseled physique!
Now, if you’ve been following me for any length of time, you probably know that I’m a “numbers guy”…
Achieving a great looking physique comes down to the numbers – calories, proteins, fats and carbs. Get that right, and you’ll hit your physique goals.
That said, you still want to base your diet off of foods that keep you full and satisfied on your diet. As well, you want to eat foods that allow you to get sufficient protein and a good ratio of fats and carbs. This will make achieving a lean and muscular physique enjoyable.
Now, over the last couple years, I’ve had hundreds of requests for a Kinobody cookbook… Well, this is actually something that’s been in the works for about a year and I’m proud to say – it’s released.
If you haven’t caught wind of KinoChef (the Kinobody cookbook) yet, you can learn about it here.
In this video/podcast, you’ll learn:
- What it takes to achieve a lean and chiseled physique
- The benefits of eating good, solid, healthy food
- Why you want to eat food you actually enjoy on a diet
- My favorite protein sources on a diet for staying full and satisfied and hitting my macros
- Why I always mix my whole eggs with liquid egg whites when making an omelette / scrambled eggs
- My favorite carb sources for staying extremely full on a diet
- Why I recommend low fat cheese on a diet
- Simple meals that are awesome for cutting
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and Youtube. Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!