In this episode, I sit down with one of the smartest guys on the fitness and nutrition scene, Brad Pilon. This is the second part to our previous episode on fat loss.
Brad Pilon is the author of the amazing intermittent fasting book, Eat Stop Eat and the advanced muscle building course.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The definitive answer to how big you can get naturally: 1:00
- The concept of ‘muscle allowance’, and how to use it to achieve beautiful aesthetics: 9:30
- Why you will look more muscular at a much lower weight than you think: 12:30
- Hollywood tricks to gaining muscle quickly (15:00)
- The paradox of the squat or die movement (17:20)
- The best way to track your physique (20:20)
- The problem with eating to gain muscle (24:00)
- How to use ‘cut offs’ to build great aesthetics (24:50)
Watch The Video Here
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!