Brad Pilon on Building Muscle
In this episode, I sit down with one of the smartest guys on the fitness and nutrition scene, Brad Pilon. This is the second part to our previous episode on fat loss.
Brad Pilon is the author of the amazing intermittent fasting book, Eat Stop Eat and the advanced muscle building course.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The definitive answer to how big you can get naturally: 1:00
- The concept of ‘muscle allowance’, and how to use it to achieve beautiful aesthetics: 9:30
- Why you will look more muscular at a much lower weight than you think: 12:30
- Hollywood tricks to gaining muscle quickly (15:00)
- The paradox of the squat or die movement (17:20)
- The best way to track your physique (20:20)
- The problem with eating to gain muscle (24:00)
- How to use ‘cut offs’ to build great aesthetics (24:50)
Watch The Video Here
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...