In this week’s episode of the Road To Ripped podcast, Greg and I sit down with Leigh Peele, the author of the books Starve Mode, The Fat Loss Troubleshoot, and renowned health & fitness blogger at LeighPeele.com.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you gain weight when you initially eat at maintenance, and why you shouldn’t care
- What is metabolism? And why do most people completely misunderstand it?
- The 3 biggest things you are wasting energy on in your fitness journey
- The most common misconceptions in the fitness industry that you may believe to be true
- What you HAVE to do to lose fat
- Leigh’s biggest aggravation in the fitness industry
- The dangerous pitfalls of blind adherence to science and/or hearsay
- How to set up smart refeeds to recover from a deficit without gaining fat
- The way everyone should lose fat
- And much, much more…
Thank You For Listening!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!