Listen To This Episode In iTunes
Listen To This Episode In Stitcher
In this week’s episode of the Road To Ripped podcast, Greg and I sit down with Leigh Peele, the author of the books Starve Mode, The Fat Loss Troubleshoot, and renowned health & fitness blogger at LeighPeele.com.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you gain weight when you initially eat at maintenance, and why you shouldn’t care
- What is metabolism? And why do most people completely misunderstand it?
- The 3 biggest things you are wasting energy on in your fitness journey
- The most common misconceptions in the fitness industry that you may believe to be true
- What you HAVE to do to lose fat
- Leigh’s biggest aggravation in the fitness industry
- The dangerous pitfalls of blind adherence to science and/or hearsay
- How to set up smart refeeds to recover from a deficit without gaining fat
- The way everyone should lose fat
- And much, much more…
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!