Interview with Betty Rocker
The indomitable Betty Rocker joins us today! And what a conversation! We are ecstatic to welcome her to the show and to hear her input on a handful of very important issues.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to know if intermittent fasting is not okay for you
- Are women better suited for higher meal frequencies?
- A day in the life of Betty’s diet
- Why a lot of people will binge eat and how to gain control over yourself
- Why counting calories and macros is not for everyone and what to do instead
- Why you should count macros for two weeks even if you hate it
- What foods will trigger maximum fullness
- Why eating delicious foods is so important for a successful cutting plan
- Why Christopher is super shy around girls and how he’s building his confidence one step at a time
- Why gluten is hard to digest and what you should eat instead
- What is the perfect date idea with the partner you want to be with? (Betty used to be a professional dating coach)
- and much more!
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!