Interview with Betty Rocker
The indomitable Betty Rocker joins us today! And what a conversation! We are ecstatic to welcome her to the show and to hear her input on a handful of very important issues.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to know if intermittent fasting is not okay for you
- Are women better suited for higher meal frequencies?
- A day in the life of Betty’s diet
- Why a lot of people will binge eat and how to gain control over yourself
- Why counting calories and macros is not for everyone and what to do instead
- Why you should count macros for two weeks even if you hate it
- What foods will trigger maximum fullness
- Why eating delicious foods is so important for a successful cutting plan
- Why Christopher is super shy around girls and how he’s building his confidence one step at a time
- Why gluten is hard to digest and what you should eat instead
- What is the perfect date idea with the partner you want to be with? (Betty used to be a professional dating coach)
- and much more!
Thank You For Listening!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!