Rusty Moore On Frequency Training To Increase Strength & Muscle Tone
Rusty Moore on Training Frequency
In today’s episode we sit down with Rusty Moore, the grandfather of training for the “lean Hollywood look”.
We take an in-depth look at a new training protocol he has been using with great success: a high-volume frequency training program designed to blast strength gains and increase muscle tone.
Quick warning: this flies directly in the face of my “lower volume” approach. That said, it’s only meant to be followed for a couple months before going back to your normal routine.
Even if you don’t want to train 5-6 days per week, there are definitely some amazing takeaways from this call.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to strength train 5-6 days per week without burnout
- The difference between tension lifting and explosive lifting
- How to rapidly gain strength through building a more efficient nervous system
- Why full body style workout routines are really effective
- Can you actually increase muscle tone without dropping body fat
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!
READY TO START YOUR KINOBODY JOURNEY?
Use the FREE Physique Tool now to discover how to build the body you really want...