The Key to Success
In this post, I want to talk about, what I consider to be, the number one key to success in fitness and life. Now what I find absolutely fascinating, is that we live in a time where all the information we need to achieve our goals, is available.
No matter what you’re trying to accomplish, chances are, it’s been done before and it’s been well documented. And someone has probably been in a worse situation than you, and still flourished.
So we don’t really have any excuses not to live the life of our dreams! But why do so few people actually triumph in life? Why do so many people get bogged down by life?
That’s what I wanted to explore in this episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why so many people struggle to achieve the life of their dreams (despite having everything they need)
- Why people today don’t take action today
- The problem with information overload and how it’s stunting your ability to succeed
- The importance of putting the blinders on and focusing on one thing at a time
- The real difference between those that succeed in fitness and those that fail
- How to become a man of action
- Why you should stop trying to get all of your ducks in a row and just pull the trigger
- The two most important books in my life
- How our mind and self image stops us from achieving success, and how to conquer your mind
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and Youtube. Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!