women and fasting
Whenever I talk to someone and ask them, “Of all the strategies I teach, what has been the most helpful?”… More than anything, people tell me it’s intermittent fasting.
Doing intermittent fasting – and how to do it in the most enjoyable and effective way possible – absolutely transforms people’s lives!
When people switch to intermittent fasting “Kinobody style”, magical things happen… They are able to easily drop body fat eating the foods they love to absolute satisfaction. They feel incredibly satisfied and they finally feel in control of their bodies! But naturally in the fitness space, there has been some resistance against women and intermittent fasting.
INTERMITTENT FASTING NOT GOOD FOR WOMEN?
There is a lot of tension around the topic of women and intermittent fasting. I’m here to tell you there is nothing wrong with women doing intermittent fasting! As long as it is done the right way…
Don’t get me wrong, there is a right and wrong way of going about doing intermittent fasting for women. I get into what the right way is in the video and explain it in detail.
Tackling the topic of women and intermittent fasting
Here is what you’ll learn in the video on women and intermittent fasting:
- A cool tip to make intermittent fasting – and eating later in the day – super easy
- Why some women do amazing on IF and why some women struggle with it
- How to tell if intermittent fasting works for you
- How to make fasting effortless, even if you hate it at first
- The primary goal of intermittent fasting
- Why you should forget about the ‘eating window and fasting window’
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to break your fast early if you’re experiencing hunger
- How to adapt to effortless fasting for longer periods of time!
- How to use coffee to make intermittent fasting absolutely unconscious
- Why I don’t recommend fasting for longer 20 hours
- Why you need to make sure to eat enough food if you’re doing intermittent fasting
- What to do for breakfast if you don’t like intermittent fasting
Now interestingly enough, since launching the Goddess Toning Program several months ago, I’ve had incredible feedback from women in the private Goddess Toning Facebook group specifically for women following this program. (You get access to that when you pick up your copy, so you can have a community for support and to ask questions as you go through the program – including getting direct access to both myself and Dell Farrell, the coauthor of the program.) Just check out this six week transformation by Nielle! She could never back to stick to a diet or exercise program before, nothing was sustainable. She also heard a lot of rumors around women and intermittent fasting which made her skeptical. But when she learned that being a women and fasting go hand in hand, she jumped right in! As you can see, she got some amazing results.
Since doing the Goddess Toning Program, her life has absolutely transformed! A big part of this, as you probably can guess, is the Intermittent Fasting. If you want to learn about my Goddess Program for women, go here. In the Goddess Program, I provide two options (an intermittent fasting option and the breakfast option for women that aren’t ready to start Intermittent Fasting).
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and Youtube. Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!