In this episode, Tom and I discuss how to build a lean and powerful lower body. Very few people today emphasize this approach. Most leg routines are focused on building a ton of mass.
Here at Kinobody, our aim is to develop lean, hard and athletic-looking legs. This means training to build a natural amount of muscle while optimizing power and athleticism.
As well, I cover how to create the ‘superhero leg effect’. This is where you have incredible proportion throughout your entire lower body.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to quickly gain strength and size to your legs (for people with a skinny lower body)
- Why building big legs is actually very easy to do and why it will ruin your physique
- How to build strength and power without triggering muscle gains
- The best exercises for creating powerful and aesthetic looking legs
- How to jump higher and sprint faster with one simple technique
- How to achieve the ‘superhero leg effect’. The key is gaining muscle in two key areas
Thank You For Listening!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!