I’ve been talking about intermittent fasting, publicly, on Kinobody, for the last 7 years! In that time, I’ve seen so many amazing results and positive testimonials.
Now interestingly enough, I’ve had a lot of people ask me how to handle their friends and family that don’t understand intermittent fasting and want intermittent fasting explained to them.
Well in this video/podcast, I show you how you can educate your friends and family and really anyone for that matter, about intermittent fasting.
Believe it or not, there is a right and wrong way when going about educating your friends and family when they want fasting explained to them.
When you’re able to communicate the right way about your intermittent fasting practice, people will accept it and they’ll even be curious to try it out themselves.
Without further ado, let’s outline what you’ll learn in this podcast on intermittent fasting explained…
Intermittent Fasting Explained
- My simple script to teach people about the power of intermittent fasting without triggering their ego
- Understanding Fasting and What it can do for you
- Why intermittent fasting does not slow down your metabolism
- Why intermittent fasting does not cause muscle breakdown
- How intermittent fasting can make dropping fat downright enjoyable
- How to make intermittent fasting effortless with simple strategies
- Why you can adapt to intermittent fasting, even if you’re hungry in the morning
- Why breakfast is a product of our consumerism society
- Why humans are programmed to fast during the day and feast at night
- Why you don’t need food for energy first thing in the morning
- Why I project the belief that breakfast is the weirdest thing ever
Thank You For Listening to the podcast on Intermittent Fasting Explained!
To get more RTR content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and Youtube. Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated… We read each and every one of them!